Sunday, May 12, 2013

Challenge #2: Children's Book Challenge


I am a HUGE reader!  Some of my favorites?  The Wizard of Oz, Anne of Green Gables, Nancy Drew, The Hobbit...all old friends and all helpful in leading me towards a degree in English.

Challenge #2: Children's Book Challenge: Get inspired by your favorite Children's Book (theme, cover, style, topic...).

I cannot wait to see what types of readers we have on our Design Team!  Check out their projects and see how they were inspired.


Lisa H

Jennifer
My Halong Bay layout was inspired by The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S.Lewis.

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge. Think I know which book I will be using :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great memories here, girls!!!! Totally inspired to create one (or more!) about favorite books!!!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.